Monday, June 20, 2011

Same ole, same ole.

Classes started last week and I'm already behind! I had grand plans to get AHEAD this weekend, but they were not successful. Not because I was out raging/hungover, but because I got slapped in the face with a cold/laryngitis and an accompanying sense of restlessness/discomfort/crabbiness, making it difficult for me to concentrate and throwing any sense of discipline out the window.

I did finally go to the Laundromat to wash my "summer comforter" (can't fit in my apartment's washing machine), something I'd been meaning to do for about two months (still had my down comforter on my bed...not really necessary considering I don't have central air!) I also filled a bag for Salvation Army with clothes that are no longer needed in my life, so I'm considering those accomplishments my small victories.

No comments: