Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cinema


Name one famous movie you've never seen. Why not?

I've never seen Titantic, for several reasons.

1. I don't like to cry. When I cry with intensity, it takes about two to three days for my face to recover. I'm very fair and crying makes my face puff up and makes blood vessels around my eyes break (true story.) It's not pretty, so the idea of "having a good cry" as a form of alternative therapy is foreign to me.

2. I can't sit still for a long time and that's a LONG MOVIE. Yes, I know you can pause DVDs, but I generally don't do that because it messes up the flow of the movie. If I pause a movie, I'm likely to get so into what I paused the movie for that I don't actually end up watching the movie.

3. I know what happens. Why do I need to sit there and watch two people fall in love when I know their love is doomed?

Note: I might see this movie when it's re-released in 2012. Haha, just kidding. I probably won't.

No comments: