Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Green deliciousness.

Yesterday was March 1, so of course I had one of these:

I know they've been available for a couple weeks now, but I forced myself to hold out until March 1. It was, of course, delicious. I go old-school style and order mine without whipped cream, because I don't like anything to dilute the minty goodness.

I practically snatched it out of the hands of the nice lady who handed it to me, because I COULD NOT WAIT to indulge.  I viciously tore the wrapping off my straw, put it in the straw hole, and yuuuuuuummmmmm. So delicious.

I'm allowed one more before March 17. I actually might just hold out and get one ON March 17. I would love to mix Guinness with Sham Shake for an ice cream float type concoction. I'll call it a "All Hail the Irish".

No comments: