Monday, February 28, 2011

Small victories!

So much to talk about (ie - so many thoughts and musings swimming around in my head) but not enough time (mostly due to my poor time management skills. Funny I was bemoaning my total lack of ability with time management last night (to myself, during a vicious hate-talk session) and Rachel posted about it today.  I'll bookmark it and read it later in the week) to properly flesh said thoughts out.  I'd guess that one of the first steps in learning how to properly manage your time is to learn how to properly prioritize, and I have more pressing-urgent-so-completely-necessary-to-get-done-within-the-next-24-hours-or-else-I-might-have-a-mental-breakdown things to do. Soooo. Thursday or Friday, I'll read it, but if you're great at time management and just looking to get better, go read it now!

Ya'll!  It's February 28! Since this is NOT a leap year, IT'S THE LAST DAY OF FEBRUARY! I put up a blog post EVERY DAY in February.  Whoooo hooo, right?! RIGHT.

I will be taking a short vacation from blogging (maybe a couple days). I mean, it's only fair, right? I have, however, become so addicted to looking at my Google Analytics, and I'm sure people will only visit if I have new posts, so said vacation should not be too long.

Today, kick your heels together and celebrate small victories. If you'd like to see me write about a topic in March, leave an idea in the comments!  ALSO, for all you Catholic folk, Lent starts next week. What are you doing to acknowledge it?

No comments: