Friday, March 11, 2011

Bucket List accomplishments.

In addition to seeing Bon Jovi in concert, I also caught a show at a venue I had not yet been to.

Last night I saw The Pretty Reckless at Beat Kitchen. I originally bought the ticket because I thought the show would have a high entertainment and/or trainwreck factor. The front woman is none other than Taylor Momsen, aka Jenny Humphrey from Gossip Girl. She was all like this:
...when she was in How the Grinch Stole Christmas in 2000, and was all like this when she started Gossip Girl in 2007:
...quickly transitioning to something like these images as Jenny Humphrey became more dark and twisted in her desperate attempt to put her Brooklyn upbringing behind her so she could become an Upper East Side Queen Bee:
Well folks, she's now a bit like this:

Kids! They grow up so fast ya'll. In all seriousness, if you're into rock music, especially female-fronted rock music, give them a listen. I had a good time! They need a little polishing, but off to a great start! I'd see them again.