1. Breaking in new shoes. When you "break in" new shoes, you're supposed to wear them for 11 hours straight, right? That's how I do it. Then I get hot spots (not necessarily blisters, but spots where the shoe rubs, thereby leaving your skin delicate and sensitive) and can't bring myself to wear said shoes for another couple weeks.
2. How your skirt rides up when you are walking and carrying a bag. Like the bag rubs against the skirt, making it bunch up. I hate that.
3. Almost forgetting to blog, thereby ruining your April pledge, on a day where you can't use the excuse "But Jesus was resurrected from the dead...you can't expect me to blog on a day like this!"
4. Not getting to use the word "thereby" on the regular.
5. Blogging about things you hate on a day where you promised two of your Twitter people you would join them on their mission to "leave negativity behind" and have a #positiveday. Whoops!