This posts title is from one of my favorite stationary companies. Check it out here.
In the past month, I've ran into the following:
1. A girl who once accused me of sleeping with one of her good guy friends (I hadn't. There are few things as unfair as being accused of sleeping with a guy when you didn't but totally wanted to.) and countless other misdeeds (she once introduced me to one of her friends by saying "This is Kristen...she's a total bitch but I love her to death.")
2. A guy I once went out with when I lived in Detroit, who now lives in Chicago, who had awful table manners and would never tell me his age (dude, I know how to google your ass.)
3. Two fraternity brothers of my college boyfriend who I hardly knew because they were a couple years younger than me (but recognized). One stated he does stand-up comedy with my ex-boyfriend (they asked me who I dated from their fraternity). I do not recall him being *that* funny?
4. A guy I had a maybe crush on who I hung out with a couple times (only solo one time, and everything was very G-rated) and whose friend (who my friend and I thought was gay) asked me out in front of him. Um...clearly my crush was not reciprocated.
--Note, numbers 2, 3, and 4 all happened within five days of each other.
Then I take my car in (which is newly paid off and all MINE MINE MINE) because the brakes were acting a little funny. The car people gave me an estimate that about equaled four months of payments. Let me again mention I am without full-time work (i.e. - a paycheck).
Okay, my life is generally super weird and random, but this is a little out of hand. I've decided it's one of two things:
1. See title post.
2. Life is putting all this in front of me because something really fantastic, amazing, life-altering, etc. is going to happen soon.