Tuesday, February 8, 2011

NaBloPoMo Theme

I claimed that the whole reason I signed on to blog everyday in February was because I liked the NaBloPoMo theme of "Character", however I haven't followed the theme once in the whole week (I act like that's a long time) I've been blogging.  They have some great prompts and I think I'll address some of them this week, unless I get enough time to properly blog about weird things that happen to me.  I can't say I'm really going to get much into a character discussion in this post, but I wanted to make sure you all know I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN. 

Today's quote about character is brought to you by St Louise de Marillac, the co-founder of the Daughters of Charity and an all-around fabulous woman.

"The least esteemed by men are perhaps the most loved by God."

Friends and anonymous readers I'm sure I'd be friends with in real life, how do you interpret this quote? I personally love it and it brings me great comfort, but I want to know your take on it.  What emotions does it stir in your belly/heart/where ever you feel emotions?

No comments: