Monday, January 24, 2011

Win this lamp (or help me win!)

So I don't have the best lighting in my kitchen, which has been the spot where I spend long hours planning lessons, grading papers, surfing the net...the usual. As a full-time worker who adjuncts at the same university I work for, I have to do a lot of work at home, as I can't use my job office for my other job.  Annnddd with the addition of my shiny new stove that looks good yet makes an annoying noise and the desk that was my grandmothers, I might be relocating my work space to a different spot in the apartment.

Curbly is having a contest to win this lamp:




which is very sleek and innocent looking. It's like "Hey! I can light up your work space and help you save your eyes!" but doesn't yell that in an obnoxious way with unnecessary adornment.

I've realized I have no idea how much good household items cost, as all of my furniture is either hand-me-down, value, or from Ikea or Target.  $396 for lamp? Too rich for my blood, but would be an awesome thing to win!

No comments: