Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Google me.

On a regular basis, I never use the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button on Google.  I figure I'm a quick enough web surfer and savvy enough to find what I am looking for.

Last night, while trying to think of a new blog address and trying to kill an unwelcome flying creature that found it's way into my apartment (a mosquito?) I decided to try the "I'm Feeling Lucky" feature while googling my name.

I know this is really conceited, but I'm kind of annoyed that it takes you to the Facebook page of the girl who lives in Canada with my same name.  Personally, I have my Facebook privacy on lock, meaning you can't access my page unless you know seventeen passwords and my secret handshake (or unless I've friended you) but I kind of feel like she's stealing my identity.

No comments: