Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mr. Wonderful

A couple weeks ago I was home in Michigan for a family event.  My beloved Mr. Coffee 4-cup coffee maker had recently gone out on me, so I figured I'd pick up a new coffee maker while at Target. 

Mr. Coffee 1 (MCI) was a cute coffee maker and served me well for almost 4 years, but the minute I got Mr. Coffee 2 (MC2) out of the box and set up, it was as if MC1 and I never had anything special.  Ya'll, I can PROGRAM MC2.  I set that bad boy up at night and go to bed knowing that coffee will be ready for me when I wake up.

This has resulted in me waking up, groggy and disoriented, and then thinking "Oooh, did it work?!  Is my coffee ready?!" almost every day for the past two weeks.  Then when I walk into my kitchen and see coffee in the pot, I get kinda happy.  Not a bad way to start the day.

No comments: