Saturday, April 24, 2010

You're breaking my heart.

Since most (okay, all) of the posts you'll see until Tuesday were scheduled in advance, I'm trying to give you a taste of what I hope to see while at Jazz Fest.  This feels like playing with fire, because as I write this on Wednesday, I'm going to tell you what I'm going to see on Saturday, and that doesn't settle well with my Irish Catholic (read: highly superstitious) upbringing.

I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer (seriously!) but it's tough to say what will happen when really there is a chance THE WORLD COULD END or something tragic can happen in the time between when I write this post and when it publishes.  In an effort to curtail any bad luck, I'm knocking on wood right before I write this....

On Saturday, we are hoping to see Simon & Garfunkel at Jazz Fest!  HOW COOL IS THAT?!

No comments: