Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cussing.

You may have noticed that I've been cussing/swearing/cursing a little bit on this blog.  I like to think it's not gratuitous, that my choice of swear word somehow enhances the reading experience and supports whatever point I'm trying to make at the time.

I am not a frequent cusser.  I am a high self-monitor and generally only swear when the situation calls for it or when I know no one will be offended.  It's hard to know whether or not someone will be offended by an expletive, so I tend to err on the side of caution.

I have, however, recently felt like cussing is helping me get through some of the shit I've been going through.  Therefore, I apologize if my cursing is offensive, but it's likely to stick around until things get consistently brighter.

2 comments:

kam said...

F*ck that!

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs.

This blog has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and allow God's rule over every matter:

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.