Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No time like the present...um.

So it's four days into January and I'm still not finished with my New Year's Resolutions.  Quite frankly, I'm having a hard time narrowing it down.  There are quite a few things I *have* to finish this year, like study for and take the GRE, find a job that provides benefits, etc., and a lot of things I'd like to do, so I'm trying to strike a balance so I make sure my resolutions are a manageable goal (can you tell I've had far too many organizational classes?)

Does anyone else put this much work into their resolutions?  (by work, I really just mean thought)  Is it possible that all my thinking is setting me up for failure?  Is there a huge disconnect between thinking and action?

Time will tell my friends!  Do you believe in resolutions?

No comments: