Wednesday, November 5, 2008

At least I'm writing SOMETHING!

I am at Caribou (yes, of course there are hot gay men here), "working" on a take-home exam that is due tomorrow, was assigned last week, and just got started today. Of course. I mean, why would you expect anything different from me? I'm not proud of my procrastination skills (are they skills if they are bad for you?) but in all honesty, I had no time this weekend (was out of town for a friends wedding and the weekend was filled with fun events, socializing, food and beer), I was totally in the bag on Monday (staying out until 5 a.m. and waking up at 9 a.m. is not a good idea and hits you worse the next day), Tuesday was spent trying to prevent myself from spontaneously combusting due to election anxiety, and today...well, today I was just lazy/putting things off/annoyed at the fact we have a take-home exam instead of an in class exam, like we were supposed to have. My classmates thought it'd be great to do a take-home exam, forgetting that when you get those, the question is about twelve times more complex than an in class essay exam. Ugh.

I am really trying to get it together and get some stuff down (and I do have some things down, I'm just not sure if it's making any sense) in hopes that it creates an excellent sense of momentum, but it's hard to get momentum if you can't even get going. So, I thought I'd come here to say hello and write a little, since no one loves me on Facebook tonight (as if!).

Hello.

Back to my assignment.

No comments: