This was me yesterday:
because the NASCAR drivers weren't able to race due to the stupid RAIN that kept acting up all day.
Although I didn't get to hear any engines roaring (other than the engines on the industrial dryers they were using to try to keep the track dry) I was able to:
1. See my favorite driver in the flesh (foxy!)
2. See other drivers in the flesh (they are tiny!)
3. Laugh at the placement of the Hamburger Helper logo.
4. Stand on Pit Road.
5. Watch the Lions game from a fancy motorcoach.
6. Sit in the mini-UPS golf cart. So adorb. Maybe I'll post pictures as some point.
Thanks to Lesley for the pass! I can't wait to go to Daytona next year! :)