Sunday, June 5, 2011

FANtastic Food.

I figure not a ton of blog reading occurs on summer Sunday's, so I don't want to spend a ton of time on the posts, but clearly I must blog on Sunday's in order to fulfill my June pledge.

Last week I made this Cauliflower and Chickpea Stew with Couscous and I must say, it was quite tasty! I have some of it in the freezer so I can enjoy it in a week or so (I froze just under half and ate it for my lunches last week.) I understand "too much of a good thing" so always try to split up food so I don't OD on it.

Mine looked quite a bit like how it was supposed to although I used whole wheat couscous. SUCCESS.

2 comments:

msbarrycop said...

This looks good! How will did it heat after being frozen?

Kristen said...

It was great reheated! I stored the couscous and stew parts separately, which I'd recommend. Couscous, to me, tastes pretty much the same fresh as it does heated. I didn't freeze any of it since it's so easy to make, so I'll make more when I thaw out the stew part.