Friday, June 10, 2011

Celebrity Crushes

Prompt: Are you a fan of a certain actor or actress?  Would you watch anything they're in?

Yes. These two:

I loved them together, was bummed when they broke up, but love them still equally. Often when a celebrity couple breaks up, I end up liking one more than the other, regardless of how I felt about them individually before their coupling.  For instance, I never really had an opinion of Ryan Reynolds until he and Scar-Jo split up. Now I like him more than I did before because I imagine that it was really a lot of work to date her and be married to her.

I love them in different ways: he with an intense, burning, primal passion and she with a "we should be friends!" sort of love. To me, those kinds of love are equally important and exciting. They both seem smart and funny and grounded and overall interesting. It doesn't hurt that they are both from Canada, a country I routinely pledge my love for. 

Who couldn't love this face?

No comments: