Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Never Have I Ever.

...experienced what it's like to have cap sleeves be loose on my arms, like Duchess Catherine here:

If this is what the Dukan Diet can do for you, I'm going to have to seriously consider it. 

The Obama's AND the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in a room together would be too much awesomeness for me. My head would have exploded.

The "Catherine effect" is wild. The Reiss website has been down since just after the first pictures were online and the dress is completely sold out in the UK and USA.  I'm not sad I missed out on this dress (not only would not be flattering on my body, but the color is just a shade or two darker than my skin color...I'd look naked) but I'm still bummed the Zara dress from the day after her wedding is no where to be found.

No comments: