Friday, March 18, 2011

Wait a minute Mr. Postman

Hey Mr. Postman, is there a letter for me that's NOT a credit card offer, a donation request from Feeding America, or a desperate plea from a cable company to fall prey to their HUNDREDS! OF! CHANNELS!?  Seems like not.

One thing I've been really diligent about during my Procrastination-Free Lent is going through my mail RIGHT AWAY. I know it's small and you might be thinking "That's all she can do for the big G?" (big G = God) but mail piles up, creating more aggravating piles of paper. I've found that going through it right away, minutes after I walk into the door, provides good momentum for the rest of the evening.  I can say to myself "Hey, you might still have a cube filled with school papers that you need to sort, glean, and organize, but you sure told RCN/Comcast/U-Verse where to GO!"

No comments: